WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie (hereinafter ‘Cookie(s)’) is a text file placed by the servers of the websites you visit or by third party servers, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet, mobile telephone or any other device optimised for the Internet), when you read content or view online advertising. It saves information relating to your web browsing.
This Cookie file can only be read by its issuer, which it enables, while valid, to recognise the device concerned each time the device accesses digital content containing the Cookies of this issuer. The Cookie does not identify you personally, but only your device's browser.
When you visit our websites, a banner is displayed. According to your choice, Cookies will be stored in the memory of your computer, smartphone, tablet, mobile, etc. The information gathered in this way may be used by the websites you visit or by a third party, such as an advertiser or any other partner.
The Cookie is valid for 13 (thirteen) months maximum from the day you give your consent to this Cookie. However, you have the option to erase them from your device at any time. There are several types of Cookies. Some Cookies are essential to the website's use; others optimise and personalise the content displayed.
COOKIES ON THE WIFIRST WEBSITE
There are several types of Cookies on this website. These are Cookies with the following purposes:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary to the website's operation
- Cookies used for audience measurement
Cookies that are strictly necessary
These Cookies are essential to the website's smooth operation and browsing function. They enable the user to access the website's main functionality. Without these Cookies, you cannot use the website normally and we therefore do not recommend you prevent their use or that you delete them. The Cookies that we use are:
- __hs_do_not_track: This cookie can be set to prevent the tracking code from sending any information to HubSpot. Setting this cookie is different from opting out of cookies, as it still allows anonymized information to be sent to HubSpot.
- __hs_testcookie: This cookie is used to test whether the visitor has support for cookies enabled.
- hs_ab_test: This cookie is used to consistently serve visitors the same version of an A/B test page they’ve seen before.
- <id>_key: When visiting a password-protected page, this cookie is set so future visits to the page from the same browser do not require login again. The cookie name is unique for each password-protected page.
- hs-messages-is-open: This cookie is used to determine and save whether the chat widget is open for future visits. It resets to re-close the widget after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- hs-messages-hide-welcome-message: This cookie is used to prevent the welcome message from appearing again for one day after it is dismissed.
- __hsmem: This cookie is used to prevent the welcome message from appearing again for one day after it is dismissed.
- __cfduid : The '__cfduid' cookie is established by the CloudFlare service so that web traffic to the HubSpot platform is redirected through CloudFlare. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web app or store any identifiable personal information. Browser identification cookie.
- __cfruid : This cookie is part of the services provided by Cloudflare - including load balancing, the provision of website content and the DNS connection to the service of website operators. (Expiration time: session cookie that expires after 30 days)
These Cookies are intended to establish the number of visits to the website and its different sections and the related statistics. These are Cookies which enable us to discover information on the use and performance of our website, to draw up statistics and establish the number of visits and amount of use of the various parts of our website (content visited, journeys), which enables us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services (pages or sections most viewed, articles most read, etc.).These Cookies enable Wifirst to improve the Website operation and ergonomics.If you do not accept this category of Cookies, we cannot know when you have made your visit to our website.The Cookies that we use are:
- __hstc: The main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).
- hubspotutk: This cookie is used to keep track of a visitor's identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts
- __hssc: This cookie keeps track of sessions. This is used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp.
- __hssrc: Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot manages cookies, it is considered a new session.
- messagesUtk: This cookie is used to recognize visitors who chat with you via the messages tool. If the visitor leaves your site before they're added as a contact, they will have this cookie associated with their browser. If you chat with a visitor who later returns to your site in the same cookied browser, the messages tool will load their conversation history.
- _ga : This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.
- _gid : This cookie is used to group the user behavior together for each user._gid cookie is responsible for tracking user behavior. It expires after 24 hours of inactivity.
- close_slide_cta : This cookie makes it possible to identify user interactions with call to action buttons in popup format and to adapt the display of these accordingly.
- visitor_ID : The visitor cookie includes a unique visitor identifier and the unique identifier for your account. For example, the cookie called visitor_id12345 stores visitor ID 1010101010. The account identifier 12345 guarantees that the visitor is followed in the appropriate Pardot account. The visitor's value is the visitor_id identifier in your Pardot account. This cookie is installed for visitors by the Pardot tracking code.
- visitor_ID-hash : The visitor's hash cookie contains the account ID and stores a unique hash code. For example, the cookie called visitor_id12345-hash stores the hash code "855c3697d9979e78ac404c4ba2c66533" and the account ID is 12345. This cookie is a security measure that prevents a malicious user from impersonating a Pardot visitor and accessing to the information of the corresponding prospect.
- pardot :A session cookie called pardot is set in your browser when you are logged in to Pardot as a user or when a visitor accesses a form, a landing page or a page with a Pardot tracking code. The cookie designates an active session and is not used for tracking.
- Your Cookie preference with Wifirst: You can choose to accept the placement of Cookies on your device by clicking the banner that is displayed on your screen, and you may change this decision at any time by modifying the settings.
- Configuring your browser: Most browsers accept Cookies by default. However, you can decide to block these Cookies or ask your browser to notify you when a website attempts to place a Cookie on your device. In this context, we would like to inform you that you can configure your browser to reject Cookies. To manage Cookies and your preferences, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser’s help menu, which will enable you to find out how to modify how you want to respond to Cookies.
Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
Opéra : https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
N.B., the acknowledgement of your different preferences is based on one Cookie or several determined Cookies. If you delete all the Cookies saved on your device concerning our website, we will no longer know what consent or refusal you have given. This will therefore reset your consent and you will have to refuse the Cookie(s) that you do not wish to store again. Similarly, if you choose another web browser, you must reject these Cookies again because your choices, like the Cookies they refer to, depend on your browser and the device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use to visit our website.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
For more information about Cookies, you can visit the CNIL (French data protection authority) website at this address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/Cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.